domain MoonBack d0t net

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

supermario64

Established Member
Impact
Hello guys , what is your appraisal for this domain please (I just contact the me and com owners)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A vibe of "I love you to the moon and back" comes to mind, if this was the inspiration you had. An internet love brand of some sort ...

If it happened to be "moon back dot com", I appraise lower thousands. The ".net", I appraise low hundreds, up to mid hundreds (to the buyer that appreciates it)

Last edited:
•••
Thanks jhm
70598-thumb.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
doubt he would want the .net he is holding the superior domain :) you should instead contact the owners of the lower extensions

•••
doubt he would want the .net he is holding the superior domain :) you should instead contact the owners of the lower extensions
And you're right he just answered me and he has no interest (despite he owns the .fr , .es and .de of moonback)

•••
@supermario64 .net is a tough sell in general it is taken in 30+ extensions tho so look for the other extensions

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back