Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Moniker technical question

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Gerrit

Established Member
Impact
30
How can I update my address details for all my domains in my Moniker account? I recently moved but forgot to update my address details in the WHOIS so far, so time that I correct that error. I have multiple domains in my Moniker account and it would be somewhat unhandy to change my postal address domain per domain. Is there a way to update my WHOIS info for all my domains in my account in one handy click of a mouse?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
My account -> Domain Contacts -> Edit

( Assuming you've assigned all your domains to use one contact )
 
0
•••
-NC- said:
( Assuming you've assigned all your domains to use one contact )

Not sure what you mean with that?



I have several domains with Moniker, all domains in one account though. And obviously, as I own all of them, my address is used for all domains in the account. I just need to change that address as I emigrated to Germany and my old British address is still in the WHOIS info.

So can I change my address easily for all domains in the account, or do I have to change the address seperately for every domain in my Moniker account?
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back