Dynadot

Moniker affiliate program shut down?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Links aren't working anymore and support seems to indicate the program is shut down.

Anyone else having problems or can confirm?

t appears that the page you have requested

/pub/Affiliates

was not found on our server.

If this page is bookmarked, please update your bookmarks.

An email has been sent to our technical staff to ensure that the page you are looking for is not missing due to any systems errors.

Thank You,

Moniker Security Team

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I had their banner on one of my sites, and it stopped loading quite some time ago, maybe a couple of months now. Couldn't find the link to check my stats either and repeated emails about it went unanswered.

It's another reason I'm a little weary of Moniker now. Quite possibly alot of affiliates don't even know and are still sending them free traffic.

•••
I had their banner on one of my sites, and it stopped loading quite some time ago, maybe a couple of months now. Couldn't find the link to check my stats either and repeated emails about it went unanswered.

It's another reason I'm a little weary of Moniker now. Quite possibly alot of affiliates don't even know and are still sending them free traffic.

My affiliate links have worked up until last night or the night before. I didn't use any banners, though. I think this is pretty sudden.

•••
Yes I agree I am not with moniker anymore because of that. I haven't been since a few months ago.

•••
There was a notification placed on the affiliates.moniker.com subdomain several months ago notifying visitors that we were no longer accepting new accounts and that the program would be shut down shortly thereafter. In June the program was discontinued.

Formal communication will be sent out shortly regarding the status of the program and client payments. I expect final payments will be made within the next month or so.

interesting. doesn't inspire much confidence with Moniker.

•••
you can't join their affiliate program either (being redirected to the main site upon clicking "Join now")

•••
Yes, definitely not a professional way to handle it. "formal communication" should have been sent out to all affiliates prior to the program shutdown, not months afterwards.

Not everyone goes to check their stats as frequently, so many could have missed that notice on their affiliate site.

•••
may be just an outage? would be interesting to see a reply from their support

•••
may be just an outage? would be interesting to see a reply from their support

Did you see lothos' post? They shut the program down in June.

•••
•••
Yes, definitely not a professional way to handle it. "formal communication" should have been sent out to all affiliates prior to the program shutdown, not months afterwards.

Not everyone goes to check their stats as frequently, so many could have missed that notice on their affiliate site.

Nope, it's not very professional at all and hardly inspires confidence in the rest of their business. They definitely should have sent out emails in April or May if they were shutting down in June.

•••
Received an email from them yesterday with my affiliate balance.

You have until September 27 to provide them your account # as they will use it to fund your earnings into.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back