Dynadot

Monetizing emails? Help please!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi everyone, thanks for the feedback. I have several thousand emails coming in for my niche domain (over 4,000 emails) and my question is what to do with these emails? Ideas are greatly appreciated! I have searched on Google and nothing inspiring came out of that. Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What exactly do you mean by "e-mails coming in" for the domain?

•••
Sorry it's hard to explain-basically these emails are coming from empty shell websites that I have set up and I would like to do something with them (I thought of comprising a newsletter)

•••
so you want to sell your emails you re saying?

•••
Are these not spam emails?

What do the emails say?

•••
posted by kristiws:
Sorry it's hard to explain-basically these emails are coming from empty shell websites that I have set up and I would like to do something with them (I thought of comprising a newsletter)

Did the people who submitted their e-mail addresses actually consent to you coming up with "something to do" with the addresses, or did they submit them for some other reason stated on the empty shell websites?

Frank

•••
If those 4000+ emails ask you to pay for an appraisal, say no!

:wave:

•••
Hi everyone, thanks for the feedback. I have several thousand emails coming in for my niche domain (over 4,000 emails) and my question is what to do with these emails? Ideas are greatly appreciated! I have searched on Google and nothing inspiring came out of that. Thanks

if it is an expired domain you have picked up, you could set and auto responder with explanation that this old site service is no longer available and with some advertising messages/affiliate programs/etc at the bottom

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back