NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazama San

Established Member
Impact
Wonder what's its worth?

Monero in king was very recently acquired for $316,000. Sweet deal IMO.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm not sure how the Monero Project would feel about people using this domain anymore so than a domain out there using "Ethereum Token" ...I'm fairly sure there's some protection. Plus, I struggle with use. People use exchanges to buy / sell Monero, people go to the Monero website to check out the detail of Monero ...The Monero Token site? I just feel its lost, in my little opinion

•••
I'm not sure how the Monero Project would feel about people using this domain anymore so than a domain out there using "Ethereum Token" ...I'm fairly sure there's some protection. Plus, I struggle with use. People use exchanges to buy / sell Monero, people go to the Monero website to check out the detail of Monero ...The Monero Token site? I just feel its lost, in my little opinion

There's a few BTC, ETH and other crypto+token names up for sale as well in the high XXXX range. What do you think about them?

With privacy being a major concern in this day and age, I think this name (along with XMR, of course) will go up in value in a couple of years from now. Could be used as a XMR exchange too. I've got a batch full of decent Monero + keyword names that am sure hold significant value especially after the massive sale.

Off topic:

What do you think about these names: stock policy, code spread, vegan medic? (all in king)

•••
There's a few BTC, ETH and other crypto+token names up for sale as well in the high XXXX range. What do you think about them?

With privacy being a major concern in this day and age, I think this name (along with XMR, of course) will go up in value in a couple of years from now. Could be used as a XMR exchange too. I've got a batch full of decent Monero + keyword names that am sure hold significant value especially after the massive sale.

Off topic:

What do you think about these names: stock policy, code spread, vegan medic? (all in king)

I think there's a difference between what something is listed for and what it eventually gets. For the record, I love XMR

Stock Policy - I struggle. Essentially, stock / insurance policy information ...some form of explanation / place of help? Maybe ... offers accepted, while you own it

Code Spread - Pretty cool, coding related (to open and expand code) ...something in it, I like it. Mid hundreds territory

Vegan Medic - Related to diligent vegan nutrition / vegan orientated source ...a professional "doctor like" vegan advisory. Don't like the word "medic" as much as "doctor / dr", personally speaking ...offers accepted, while you own it (DR Vegan ...thousands)

Last edited:
•••
I think there's a difference between what something is listed for and what it eventually gets. For the record, I love XMR

That's a mystical reply lol

Stock Policy - I struggle. Essentially, stock / insurance policy information ...some form of explanation / place of help? Maybe ... offers accepted, while you own it

Code Spread - Pretty cool, coding related (to open and expand code) ...something in it, I like it. Mid hundreds territory

Vegan Medic - Related to diligent vegan nutrition / vegan orientated source ...a professional "doctor like" vegan advisory. Don't like the word "medic" as much as "doctor / dr", personally speaking ...offers accepted while you own it (DR Vegan ...low / mid thousands)

I kinda regret dropping Codespread. Previously owned by a start-up. Has a somewhat decent BL profile for a starter site. I thought it's gonna sell real quick, but the waiting game got me. Glad I got rid of others though.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back