Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain molly.net

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

mac1

New Member
Impact
0
Hi--

I'm brand new here. Bought molly.net in 1998 and would now like to sell to help pay for kid's school tuition. Can anyone here please suggest a value range? There is no web site associated with it currently.

Thanks very much!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
IMO great domain name. But .net extension drops down the value. Still I think this is mid x,xxx to low xx,xxx for the right end-user who really wants this name.
 
1
•••
Thanks so much for your quick reply! I should have bought molly.com when I had the chance. Oh well! :)
 
0
•••
Thanks so much for your quick reply! I should have bought molly.com when I had the chance. Oh well! :)


definetely

but thats a killer name too

mid x,xxx to low xx,xxx is reasonable
 
1
•••
5k
 
1
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back