- Impact
- 58
How do I use htaccess to make these web pages:
http://pcflyinggames.com/?home
http://pcflyinggames.com/?k=Flying Games
http://pcflyinggames.com/?k=Flight Simulator
http://pcflyinggames.com/?k=Flight Shooter
http://pcflyinggames.com/?k=Flight combat
http://pcflyinggames.com/?k=Helicopter Sim
http://pcflyinggames.com/?k=sci-fi
to look like this in a browser:
http://pcflyinggames.com/
http://pcflyinggames.com/flying-games
http://pcflyinggames.com/flight-simulator
http://pcflyinggames.com/flight-shooter
http://pcflyinggames.com/flight-combat
http://pcflyinggames.com/helicopter-sim
http://pcflyinggames.com/sci-fi-games
I have been pulling my hair out trying to figure it out and all I get is errors.
This is an example of how I was going about it for just one of my pages, and it did not work.
# Enable Rewrite Engine
RewriteEngine on
#Create SEO friendly URL
RewriteRule
RewriteRule ^pcflyinggames.com/flying-games/$ pcflyinggames.com/?k=Flying Games
http://pcflyinggames.com/?home
http://pcflyinggames.com/?k=Flying Games
http://pcflyinggames.com/?k=Flight Simulator
http://pcflyinggames.com/?k=Flight Shooter
http://pcflyinggames.com/?k=Flight combat
http://pcflyinggames.com/?k=Helicopter Sim
http://pcflyinggames.com/?k=sci-fi
to look like this in a browser:
http://pcflyinggames.com/
http://pcflyinggames.com/flying-games
http://pcflyinggames.com/flight-simulator
http://pcflyinggames.com/flight-shooter
http://pcflyinggames.com/flight-combat
http://pcflyinggames.com/helicopter-sim
http://pcflyinggames.com/sci-fi-games
I have been pulling my hair out trying to figure it out and all I get is errors.
This is an example of how I was going about it for just one of my pages, and it did not work.
# Enable Rewrite Engine
RewriteEngine on
#Create SEO friendly URL
RewriteRule
RewriteRule ^pcflyinggames.com/flying-games/$ pcflyinggames.com/?k=Flying Games
Last edited:















