Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Need Help to Rewrite Google CSE URL

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
71
Hello,

If you know google custom search, - Google Custom Search Engine - Site search and more - , need some help on redirect code

Currently, if I use the "GET" method in the search form, all the hidden variables and junk gets put into the URL. I want to be able to link to the result pages. So, instead of this URL:

Code:
http://www.domain.com/blog/index.php?cx=partner-pub-xxxx&cof-FORIDxx&q=search+term&sa=Submit

I would like this one:
Code:
http://www.domain.com/blog/search-term/

Trying .htaccess
Code:
RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule blog/search/(.*)$ /blog/?q=$1&cx=partner-pub-xxxx&cof-FORIDxx&sa=Submit

Code:
RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule blog/search/(.*)$ /blog/index.php?q=$1&cx=partner-pub-xxxx&cof-FORIDxx&sa=Submit

But still didnt work. I am sure mod rewrite is working in my apache since I have another rewrite is working to my another sub folder also.

Need help. Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Have you tried asking your host?
 
0
•••
Asking about what ? ;)

Thanks for looking
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back