Dynadot

.mobi Mobile Search Engine

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

iNod

Eating PieVIP Member
Impact
There is a brand new Mobile Search Engine which started up abit ago called UpSnap.com it allows for both text msg text results and java search like Google.

http://www.upsnap.com/

Mobile phones seem to be getting popular. We now got a few mobile search engines and a new extension.

- Steve

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well i dont think mobile technology will be the boom iam pretty sure there are more technologies to come like i think there was this news i heared that u cna have broadband speed on ur mobile and if u have opera mini or something like that you can open normal websites on ur mobile so there was not a lot need to make .mobi

•••
Ehsan™ said:
Well i dont think mobile technology will be the boom iam pretty sure there are more technologies to come like i think there was this news i heared that u cna have broadband speed on ur mobile and if u have opera mini or something like that you can open normal websites on ur mobile so there was not a lot need to make .mobi

What you say does make sense.. But there will always be smaller screens. Nobody wants to carry around a laptop size screen in there pocket. So there will always be a need for a "mobile" extension which is pretty much just a simple smaller sized website.

- Steve

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back