Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.mobi .MOBI Showcase Thread

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Morgan

VIP Member
Impact
32
Hey, I thought there should be a thread where users can showcase there newly acquired .MOBI domains!


Heres mine to start off with:

ServiceCarriers.Mobi
ServiceProviders.Mobi
iPhones.Mobi
iRingtones.Mobi
SexyWallpapers.Mobi
CompareProviders.Mobi
 
Last edited:
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Thanks for that. I appreciate advice (and so does my wallet). Dont know any person in my town who is into domaining. So I have to learn from here. Most of my friends are into Forex which is not my cup of tea.

regards

ps must admit I have made no money in the last 4 months since i started. Oh well can only go up from here.:)
 
0
•••
Yep stop wasting money on this one...
I've got accreditation/./mobi which gets 33,000 exact and yet I haven't managed to get rid of it for reg fee!
 
0
•••
Thanks for that. I appreciate advice (and so does my wallet). Dont know any person in my town who is into domaining. So I have to learn from here. Most of my friends are into Forex which is not my cup of tea.

regards

ps must admit I have made no money in the last 4 months since i started. Oh well can only go up from here.:)

Follow my blog and read all the articles I published. You will make money!
 
0
•••
I've several LLL.mobi's collection ... based on Three-Letter Word List
(reference source: http://www.yak.net/kablooey/scrabble/3letterwords.html)

ilk.mobi --> kind
cig.mobi --> cigarette
ghi.mobi --> liquid butter made in India (ghee)
yeh.mobi --> yeah
pox.mobi --> to infect with syphilis
cud.mobi --> food portion to be chewed again
dup.mobi --> to open

:D
 
0
•••
Follow my blog and read all the articles I published. You will make money!

great articles..i'm new in this business..

still wondering why dot mobi isn't famous as another TLD. :-/
 
0
•••
My first -- FreeWallpapers.mobi

I hope .mobi market is not dead.
 
0
•••
My last one.............lol

CyberCafe.mobi
 
0
•••
So mobi is making a comeback?

I didn't get my pre-reg (app.mobi :() so I figured names relevant to mobile web content would be best.

Webinar.mobi
WebTools.mobi


I just remember it costing a small fortune to renew!


I got AppTracker.mobi only to later find out the dot com was some kind of famous "hackers" site!

The one time I was in the chat room OT I heard everyone talking bout domains so I said hey anyone interested in iMobile.me ... and someone said great hack, I guess they meant T-Mobile?


:hi:%%-
 
0
•••
I wish to sell eup dot mobi for $20 (thru pm),
eup.com ask at sedo for $350K
 
0
•••
WEP.mobi

just hand regged WEP.mobi and loving it!
 
0
•••
0
•••
what wep security do you use for your wlan?? wep generator in the works
 
0
•••
0
•••
I can F*** this mobi...I lost+000... ,here some genius members here ,CureCancer,mitch007.
 
0
•••
Unfortunately no, I don't 'get it'
Can you explain to this noob please?

North south east and west. That is the lot. get it? :)
 
0
•••
Unfortunately no, I don't 'get it'
Can you explain to this noob please?

North, South East and West... four corners of the globe! I own them all. (Tongue in cheek)

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

Speaking of mobi.....

I actualy have a mobi that gets daily type ins....
celularmania.mobi

Is earning more than som of my .coms
 
0
•••
b12.mobi

showcasing b12.mobi

vitamins anyone?
 
0
•••
So I got my first ever .mobi.. No experience in this TLD but I just couldn't resist this one.

Debug.mobi.

Your thoughts please?
 
0
•••
I love this name!

nutshell.mobi

Any thoughts?
thx
 
0
•••
I dont think that now mobi sites r so benifial but it should be gold of future
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back