NameSilo

.mobi .MOBI Showcase Thread

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Morgan

VIP Member
Impact
32
Hey, I thought there should be a thread where users can showcase there newly acquired .MOBI domains!


Heres mine to start off with:

ServiceCarriers.Mobi
ServiceProviders.Mobi
iPhones.Mobi
iRingtones.Mobi
SexyWallpapers.Mobi
CompareProviders.Mobi
 
Last edited:
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I have these available.
Qem.mobi
Qof.mobi
Qok.mobi
Qoc.mobi
Xaq.mobi
Xev.mobi
Xeq.mobi
yMr.mobi
 
0
•••
tablature.mobi
smileys.mobi
owned.mobi
paralegals.mobi
 
0
•••
I picked up
Jailbroken.mobi

maybe for downloading apps to your jailbroken phone?
any good?
 
0
•••
bow.mobi
 
0
•••
Not into .mobi much but picked this one up: DentalPlans
 
0
•••
I have never regged a mobi domain. But today I have seen some premium .mobi domains dropping and registered these:

BOOSTER.MOBI
BUSINESSSERVICES.MOBI
CARACCESSORIES.MOBI
CEDAR.MOBI
COLORFUL.MOBI
CURRENCYTRADING.MOBI
GOGGLES.MOBI
HOLSTER.MOBI
HOLSTERS.MOBI
HUNTERS.MOBI
INTERNETSECURITY.MOBI
JUICER.MOBI
MAILBOXES.MOBI
MEDIATOR.MOBI
PEACHES.MOBI
PLATES.MOBI
PNEUMATIC.MOBI
QTY.MOBI
RAZORS.MOBI
ROMANS.MOBI
SCAFFOLD.MOBI
SCAFFOLDING.MOBI
SCARF.MOBI
STAINLESSSTEEL.MOBI
TOOTHBRUSH.MOBI

I don't know the value of such domains but I could not resist to let these go away before regging them.

What do you think about these catches?

I think a number of these keywords could be developed into successful mini sites or affiliate sites.
Non-products could be dropped.
 
0
•••
OnlineMoney.mobi
VirtualMoney.mobi
 
0
•••
AMAXON.MOBI:gn:
 
0
•••
My one and only .mobi : 3Dtouch
 
0
•••
viv (dot) mobi
 
0
•••
The only .mobi i have :

ChatWith.mobi

And bought two more :

Synchronize.mobi

PlayWith.mobi

:)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
My domain:

babe.mobi
 
0
•••
0
•••
Cyborg

HiTech
 
0
•••
WatchMe (dot) mobi :talk:
 
0
•••
I went the LLL.mobi route, I couldnt get any of the generics during the pre-reg period.

My best one was SOB.mobi
This is new for me!
 
0
•••
Vegas247 dot mobi
LasVegas247 dot mobi
VegasBookie dot mobi
 
0
•••
Selling my newly regged

USB3 dot mobi
 
0
•••
Just regged my first .mobi:
Accreditation(.)mobi :)
 
0
•••
FamilyVille.mobi

FamilyVille is a social game that is going to be released shortly - will be twice as big as FarmVille (same company behind both games)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back