NameSilo

.mobi Mobi Sedo Auctions are increasing

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I’ve been watching the Sedo auctions over the past months and if I compare them to a year ago, something has changed. There are more now and the prices are getting higher. If this isn’t a positive sign I don’t know what is. The fact that some good mobis are dropping these days is not a sign that mobi is on the way out. It is a good sign for drop catchers and only a small percentage compared to the excellent names that are still registered. My advice to anyone who is thinking about investing in dotMobi is: “Don’t think too long, because this chance might never come again”. I’ve caught some amazing mobis in the past. Yes, they don’t have a lot of type in traffic a the moment, but I guess you can’t compare type in traffic of dotComs with dotMobis. I think this could also be one of the reasons why many mobis were dropped. The traffic of my parked and developed domains has increased compared to a year ago. I’m not making the the big money yet, but I’m ready to hold on and wait.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I’ve been watching the Sedo auctions over the past months and if I compare them to a year ago, something has changed. There are more now and the prices are getting higher. If this isn’t a positive sign I don’t know what is. The fact that some good mobis are dropping these days is not a sign that mobi is on the way out. It is a good sign for drop catchers and only a small percentage compared to the excellent names that are still registered. My advice to anyone who is thinking about investing in dotMobi is: “Don’t think too long, because this chance might never come again”. I’ve caught some amazing mobis in the past. Yes, they don’t have a lot of type in traffic a the moment, but I guess you can’t compare type in traffic of dotComs with dotMobis. I think this could also be one of the reasons why many mobis were dropped. The traffic of my parked and developed domains has increased compared to a year ago. I’m not making the the big money yet, but I’m ready to hold on and wait.

Hi I just read this post and I wonder if the same thought is given today 2011. Have the .mobi gone up or down?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back