Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.MOBI Premium LandRush Drops

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Expron

Senior MemberVIP Member
Impact
116
I've been catching some landrush .mobi drops & would like to build a client base to offer these premium .mobi drops for sale -> right after the catch.

Most of these domains are First names, Premium LLL's & generic keywords.

If you're interested in buying really cheap premium .mobi's - drop me a line. I am usually selling .mobi's worth $xxx for $xx.

Thanks for your time!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Works for me, catch 'em and send me a PM now and again.
 
0
•••
Same, I'd entertain you with some offers.
 
0
•••
same here
 
0
•••
me 4
 
0
•••
I'm in.
 
0
•••
me too
 
0
•••
I would like to have your sales list.
 
0
•••
Please PM me the list with price expectations. Thanks
 
0
•••
me
 
0
•••
I'm in.
 
0
•••
keithmt said:
Please PM me the list with price expectations. Thanks

Same here, tnx
 
0
•••
Thanks for the great feedback everyone.

I will be sending out PM's as soon as I catch geo, first names & super generic premium .mobi's.

Domains & Prices will be sent out as I catch drops.
 
0
•••
interesting.
 
0
•••
very interesting.
 
0
•••
iam.in :) Thanks
 
0
•••
Let me know.

Thanks.
 
0
•••
send me the list!
 
0
•••
People are backordering the .mobi drops, so Snap & Pool are grabbing all the premiums. They seem to be warehousing all the short ones too! I can't catch anything valuable anymore :td:

It was fun while it lasted.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back