Dynadot

.mobi .MOBI How to register domain in right way?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Nam

Account Suspended
Impact
Hi,
I have seen many people register .mobi and listed here. Some names are very nice but some names are realy not related to phones...(I think). So it will be great if we could post here our advice for this extention so that we will be in the right way for domain registration. Do you think so? For me I think that for .mobi, domain must be related to phones, communication..... and for sure it is not for all kind of sites..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
As with any TLD launch, there are much speculations (on our part) to guess which domain names will be valuable in the future.

Although purchasing mobile related domains is a good start, I would look at the "big picture" as:

1. mobile devices are becoming more powerful (to possibly compete with PCs); and
2. there far more mobile users than pc users

The regstration fee will be lower on or after Oct 11, so if you have some extra $$$, I recommend purchasing non-mobile related domains as well.

Kevin

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back