Dynadot

.mobi .mobi forwarding?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Does anyone know or looked into the legalities about .mobi forwarding... lets say I own songs.mobi, but was also able to register song.mobi, tunes.mobi and playlist.mobi.

If I want songs.mobi to be my main site, can i forward all the others to it and remain in compliance with thier Switchon guides? they don't seem to address this, as far as I can see.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
namewaiter said:
Does anyone know or looked into the legalities about .mobi forwarding... lets say I own songs.mobi, but was also able to register song.mobi, tunes.mobi and playlist.mobi.

If I want songs.mobi to be my main site, can i forward all the others to it and remain in compliance with thier Switchon guides? they don't seem to address this, as far as I can see.

You can forward those domains to Songs.mobi as long as Songs.mobi is in compliance with the Switch On Guides. I know I read this on the dotMobi site, I'm just trying to find out where..

•••
Thanks Minion ... I'll have to look more closely again!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back