Domain Empire

.mobi .Mobi Development and Runtime Environments

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
I plan to develop tons of .mobi sites. I need to choose which platform to work with: Windows or Linux, in terms of available utilities and tools.

I am familar with both platforms as a software engineer but not as a web developer. So I need advice on how to choose web dev environments, which one is easier to work with in terms of available tools, databases, web server engines, forum software, mail software, securities, and the cost to acquire those tools, etc.

Thanks in advance.

HF

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
hedgefund said:
I plan to develop tons of .mobi sites. I need to choose which platform to work with: Windows or Linux, in terms of available utilities and tools.

I am familar with both platforms as a software engineer but not as a web developer. So I need advice on how to choose web dev environments, which one is easier to work with in terms of available tools, databases, web server engines, forum software, mail software, securities, and the cost to acquire those tools, etc.

Thanks in advance.

HF

You may want to post this question at sitepoint for more detailed response.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back