Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain MLB Domains

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
0
Hey namepros-

Brand new to namepros, and its got me all excited. This place looks great.

I own the following domains, undeveloped (though developing is underway):

DAILYMLB.COM

MLBHIGHLIGHT.COM

MLBSCENE.COM

If I could get your opinions on price (undeveloped), I would be tremendously appreciative.

Tyler
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think the first two would be valued about mid $XX - to low $XXX, though I'm not sure whether "MLB" is a trade-mark itself, if it is, than you're playing with fire!.
 
0
•••
Word Mark MLB
Owner (REGISTRANT) Major League Baseball Properties, Inc. CORPORATION NEW YORK 245 Park Avenue New York NEW YORK 10167

If you're developing them, make sure they have nothing to do with baseball.

The value of those domains are just Reg Fee for now.

Welcome to NamePros!! Please be sure to visit the Welcome Center to say hello, and visit the Domain Newbies area when you have a chance... A ton of great stuff there for the non-experienced and experienced domainer.

- GF
 
0
•••
thank you, I appreciate the heads up.

Is it still legal to sell the domain undeveloped?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back