Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Minisite Developer Wanted

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
:heavy_check_mark: RobbiesBlog.com
Impact
3,703
I am looking for a minisite developer.

To build various keyword domains that we own.

I am willing to pay $20 per site for the following.

Custom Logo
5 Pages of Unique Content
Contact Us Page
About Us Page
Privacy Policy / Terms & Conditions Page
Google Adsense & Analytics Integration with the site. (Code Shall be supplied)
Seo & Keywords

Built in Wordpress, hosted on Hostgator Account. - I shall supply login details for wordpress account and then you have 5 days to complete the works.

You can choose the template which feels works best with the site and your logo / content.

Please PM me if interested in carrying out these works.

Payment shall be via paypal and only paid on completion of sites.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think mentioned price is too low, I can offer you a ready-made template. Please let me know if you are interested in. I have a great collection of WP templates.
 
0
•••
I think mentioned price is too low, I can offer you a ready-made template. Please let me know if you are interested in. I have a great collection of WP templates.

What price would you feel for these works?
 
0
•••
Even $20 for 5 days is $4 a day... and you want a lot for those days.

I would at least add another '0' to that figure.
 
0
•••
I am looking for a minisite developer.



I am willing to pay $20 per site for the following.

Payment shall be via paypal and only paid on completion of sites.
Old saying Pay Peanuts get monkeys
I do them for $125 USD Each and PREPAID
 
0
•••
1 Pages of Unique Content
Contact Us Page
About Us Page
Basic Privacy Policy / Terms & Conditions Page
Google Adsense & Analytics Integration with the site. (Code Shall be supplied)
Some Keywords

I'll do that for you in 5 days for $20. Theat includes really basic SEO. PM me for info. You won't get more than that for what you're offering.

Regards,
Dewald
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back