domain Mindvers.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanumondal

Established Member
Impact
"I have this domain name and i want to sell it. How can i get a buyer faster? And how much it will be ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You can reach out to people using less effective branding. For instance, if someone uses the sites mindvers.org or mindversstore.com you could reach out to them with an offer.

Granted, I don't think mindvers.com is going to be particularly valuable because people who hear it will think "mindverse dot com," so it completely fails the legibility test (sometimes known as the telephone- or radio test) and would therefore be considered an ineffective brand.

•••
This name is a might frictive, it doesn't roll off the tongue like "metaverse", for example. The d to v stops it. It also lacks an "e". So I wouldn't expect a lot for this name.

•••
This name is a might frictive, it doesn't roll off the tongue like "metaverse", for example. The d to v stops it. It also lacks an "e". So I wouldn't expect a lot for this name.
Agree with @DealMaker1 (e would be nice)

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back