NameSilo

Mind Reader... I didn't believe it at first...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Vlad

www.thehivedesigns.com :)Established Member
Impact
22
hey guys!
I was browsing the internet today and I found a site
http://mindreader.lx.ro/
First, I thought it was a joke but try it yourself..
I'm still trying to figure it out the way they're doing it
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It got mine wrong.
 
0
•••
are you sure you checked the final no? not the first one
 
0
•••
Ah yes...I see.

Look how this works...

99-18=81
98-17=81
97-16=81
96-15=81
etc.

89-17=72
88-16=72
87-15=72
etc.

79-16=63
78-15=63
etc.


See the pattern? Then of course, 63, 72, 81, etc. all have the same symbol.

In other words, if you add the digits of any two digit number and subtract the result from that number, you get a multiple of 9. As long as all the multiples of 9 have the same symbol, your mind reading site works. :)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
didn't work for me :td:
 
0
•••
TomB said:
Ah yes...I see.

Look how this works...

99-18=81
98-17=81
97-16=81
96-15=81
etc.

89-17=72
88-16=72
87-15=72
etc.

79-16=63
78-15=63
etc.


See the pattern? Then of course, 63, 72, 81, etc. all have the same symbol.

In other words, if you add the digits of any two digit number and subtract the result from that number, you get a multiple of 9. As long as all the multiples of 9 have the same symbol, your mind reading site works. :)

Yup, makes a lot of sense. :D
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back