NameSilo

Million dollar domain hack. How soon can I sell it?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ehugbo

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
It's been a beautiful day where I live and I've been excited all day. Yesterday, I discovered what I think is a perfect domain hack. No long stories I'll go straight to the point..

Because the ccTLD domain name is still unregistered, I'll not give you guys the name but I'll try to give a good description. The .com of the domain hack was sold some years ago for over $1.5 million dollars. The name is less than 6L and is a dictionary word. The ccTLD extension completes the word and is an exact match of the .com
The .com was registered over 15 years ago and other popular extensions of the name have been taken, that's to tell you how popular and valuable the name is.
With over 20 million monthly broad searches and about 500k exact word searches, I don't think I'll be making a mistake registering the name.
Now my question, I would like to do a quick flip.. I'm not a fan of keeping a domain name for years before selling it when I know I won't be using it. So if I register the name today. How soon can I put it up for sale? I'm thinking same day? Anyone bought a good name in the past and sold it same day? Or next?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
LOL.. I guess i just have no imagination these days... I did get Ribeye_xyz though :P
Not bad too..now dont tell mw you missed the plural?

•••
LOL.. I guess i just have no imagination these days... I did get Ribeye_xyz though :P

You can always make me an offer if you want it.

•••
BTW, I do have Ribeyes.xyz :P

•••
•••
•••
Its nice to know there are soooo many million dollar hand regges now-a-days.. Now the question is how many do I want to reg and retire.... decisions decisions.........

•••
Is it better than my electric.al ?

•••
Jui.ce Stero.ids @ Con.or.. lol (al.do sa.id!)

•••
Couldn't resist taking lowrat.es

Would be a good URL shortener to be used in marketing tweets for a wide range of companies.

•••
•••
•••
Bakeri.es & Fruitcak.es were available yesterday. (if you register them & sell them for lots of money, please feel free to share the wealth with me). ;)

•••
trillionair.es
matur.es
wrinkl.es
dongl.es
embrac.es
strik.es
drivingrang.es
outag.es

All available right now.

•••
Can you take Roofi.ng too?

about cheesecak.es, i have a family member who for years has made the best cheesecakes i've tasted anywhere in the world. seriously the best, and she can't even eat them. hasn't ever taken a bite. many people have encouraged her to start her own business but she ran into the regulatory wall, so to speak, and found that getting a commercial space and food safety compliance to make her cheesecakes was too much of a burden.

that was years ago but now that cheesecak.es is in my account, i have asked her to reconsider. have a proper business plan drawn up and join something like kickstarter for funding and she can use the domain for this purpose as long as she'd like. if she chooses not to, you'll find the domain on the auction block in short order.

sadly, i have no such story for roofi.ng but i wish you the best of luck.

•••
You have roofing over your house, right? Now get it in your portfolio!

ok, I tried

•••
about cheesecak.es, i have a family member who for years has made the best cheesecakes i've tasted anywhere in the world. seriously the best, and she can't even eat them. hasn't ever taken a bite. many people have encouraged her to start her own business but she ran into the regulatory wall, so to speak, and found that getting a commercial space and food safety compliance to make her cheesecakes was too much of a burden.

that was years ago but now that cheesecak.es is in my account, i have asked her to reconsider. have a proper business plan drawn up and join something like kickstarter for funding and she can use the domain for this purpose as long as she'd like. if she chooses not to, you'll find the domain on the auction block in short order.

Let me know how much she charges and if she'd be willing to ship one or two if she gets the business up and running. :D

•••
•••
The only valuable xyz name, besides abc.xyz is

SE.XYZ ))

•••
@Ehugbo, have u registered it?

•••

Now I want cheesecake :(

•••
Now I want cheesecake :(
Here, take it.
sbA52OD.jpg

Oops
LOL

•••
•••
•••
•••
Well.. Here you go

VRVying.com
Sextingly.com
TwitFam.com

Comments? Are they worth anything?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back