IT.COM

(Milestones) Congratulations I've Reached ____ Posts!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
If you have reached a personal milestone here at NamePros and want everyone to know then post here in this thread.

Post Milestones: 100, 200, 500, 1000, 1500, 2000, 3000, 4000

Please limit your announcements to once a month, or the milestones listed here.

Thanks and congratulations! :tu:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Paging the brilliant @hawkeye to celebrate surpassing 4,000 posts!

So hawkeye, if you could share one tip, mantra or gem of wisdom that you wish newer domainers would follow, what would that be?

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I've reached 24,775 posts.

HeHe...... darn now you've spoiled it, you can't post back here when you reach 25,000 :xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL:

Seriously though...... wow, that's a heck of an achievement (y)

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Over 27,000 posts and more on the way.
After all, I just noticed I been here a tad over 11 (yes, eleven) years!

•••
This is my 5,061 post, hitting 10,000 likes soon! Still proud to be a part of namepros

•••
Over 27,000 posts and more on the way.
After all, I just noticed I been here a tad over 11 (yes, eleven) years!
Yes also listed on every page but two..https://www.namepros.com/members/ (note you would be a unique mod/admin addition to the forum and not too late to send a application to one of the registrars....just something to think about!!

This is my 5,061 post, hitting 10,000 likes soon! Still proud to be a part of namepros

Congrats!

•••
Ha....I stopped that admin/mod stuff back when.
Too many crybabies on forums, like this one.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Noticed yesterday, that there is a member that joined in 2004 (yes there was a Internet back then,,lol)

drum roll please
@smartwebby (AKA Six Letter Game OP )

•••
and how she manages to keep her posts down?

•••
•••
yeah and my posts still down. well it's not a break for me a vacation of 13 years i guess.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back