Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Microsoft Office Professional 2007

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

HFear

VIP Member
Impact
47
Hello NamePros members,

I just received a product key for Microsoft Office Professional 2007, but I can't use it yet.

Can the same product key be used for my dad's laptop and the home computer? Or can the product key be used only once?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think it can only be used once, although, i'm not 100% sure.

Did you get any information with the key?
 
0
•••
It is only once unless otherwise stated. You have to buy a special key to use it more than once. I think student, school, and business accounts can do it.
 
0
•••
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back