Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Microsoft Frontpage problem " FORMS " are not working. Please Help!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

vivsin

Established Member
Impact
4
Ok here is the scene:

I have a page Contact.php in my site, which has a form created and published using frontpage.

The for is configured to send MAIL when submitted, and I have defined a custom confirmation page : confirm.php

and the problem:

When I am pressing submit button,
- All the information is getting mailed, thats good and working fine.
- but instead of displaying confirmation page, an error page is getting displayed, with this error:
Cannot run the FrontPage Server Extensions on this page: "confirm.php"

Any Idea?
I have Frontpage extention installed on my server.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
There is a simple soloution, but you probably wont like it:
1) Delete frontpage
2) Save up for dreamweaver, or get a freeware html editor.

frontpage is just so evil, getting rid of it was the best thing I have ever done.
 
0
•••
If you can code PHP you obviously do not need frontpage, and you do not need the frontpage extensions on your server either ;)
 
0
•••
thanks for good words guys, but I am a graphics designer so I LOVE CLICK BUTTON operation based softwares.

Anybody to talk about actual problem?
 
0
•••
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back