NameSilo

domain MicroKeyword.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

nooraldin

New Member
Impact
2
Welcome
Hello, I have 4 domains that are suitable as a brand and I want to sell them at wholesale price
What do you think is the right price for these domains?

MicroKeyword.com
GamerTeacher.com
AutomateSource.com
Gefank.com
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi,
I can't see any of these being a brand. I think you'll probably struggle to sell them.
How are you thinking they might be used?
 
3
•••
Hi,
I can't see any of these being a brand. I think you'll probably struggle to sell them.
How are you thinking they might be used?

This domain (MicroKeyword.com) is suitable for creating a keyword site
This domain (GamerTeacher.com) is suitable for a website or game store
This domain (AutomateSource.com) is valid for a software site, code, or the like.
This domain (Gefank.com) is suitable as a store, service site, or the like
 
0
•••
Hard sells. Best of luck anyway
 
0
•••
AutomateSource.com - Mid-xx to Low-xxx
The rest = Low-xx to High-xx ea.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back