Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain MicaCorp dot com

Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Want2learn

Top Member
Impact
2,454
Any thoughts on valuation for this domain?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
0
•••
Mica can be that mineral for sure! It could be a lot of things I think.
Agreed. I'll keep the appraisal to Low - Mid $xxxx for end-users, mid $xxx for resellers, if you find a good buyer.
 
1
•••
How about tomorrowscorp dot com?
 
0
•••
I like micacorp but not sure about tomorrowscorp.

I think micacorp is definetly a low $XXXX to the right end user.
 
0
•••
1
•••
I like "MicaCorp.com" Value not so sure!

@Ollie3000 looks like he is VIP now
 
2
•••
1
•••
maxcorp.com
Sold for $2,000 (USD)
levcorp.com
Sold for $1,795 (USD)
auracorp.com
Sold for $1,500 (USD)
mbicorp.com
Sold for $500 (USD)
ccicorp.com
Sold for $1,088 (USD)
kamcorp.com
Sold for $1,995 (USD)
mintcorp.com
Sold for $2,000 (USD)
 
1
•••
1
•••
Thank you for all for your feedback.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back