Impact
unnamed.png

One of the big 3 ‘Pay’ keywords:-

====
Pay
Paying
Payment/Payments
====

I know some people have included ‘pay’ as their top 10 domain keywords in a recent NamePros thread:-

https://www.namepros.com/threads/your-top-ten-domain-keywords.1199391/

So interested to hear people’s valuation on this.

My personal opinion, I think the domain Paying dot com is most similar to is ‘Buying dot com’ but comparable previous sales i think the domain is similar to is:-

‘Investing dot com’ (like pay, there’s invest/investing/investments) sold for $2.4 million

And ‘Fund dot com’ sold for $9.99m.

So do have my own thoughts on valuation and price range I'm shooting for, but interested to hear other people’s thoughts on this, please check out the domains landing page I have created.

*If you give an appraisal please don’t type out the domain in full as I will be locking and censoring this thread at some point*

Many thanks.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would say $XXXXXX for Paying dot com.

•••
One of the big 3 ‘Pay’ keywords:-

====
Pay
Paying
Payment/Payments
====

I know some people have included ‘pay’ as their top 10 domain keywords in a recent NamePros thread:-

https://www.namepros.com/threads/your-top-ten-domain-keywords.1199391/

So interested to hear people’s valuation on this.

My personal opinion, I think the domain Paying dot com is most similar to is ‘Buying dot com’ but comparing previous sales:-

‘Investing dot com’ (like pay, there’s invest/investing/investments) sold for $2.4 million

And ‘Fund dot com’ sold for $9.99m.

So do have my own thoughts on valuation and price range I'm shooting for, but interested to hear other people’s thoughts on this, please check out the domains landing page I have created.

*If you give an appraisal please don’t type out the domain in full as I will be locking and censoring this thread at some point*

Many thanks.
i was negotiating with seller :)
but he didnt came in my price range... Great name
Low-mid 6 figure atleast fior enduser
Goodluck & Congratz :)

•••
Nice name. Indexed on page one at google for “ domainname.com” in quotations due to title

•••
I love the appraisal board. Most the time it's full of crap, but turn suddenly you get a gem like this pop up!

•••
6 figures whoohoo! good luck!

•••
I think it is $50k-150k name to end user tbh

•••
I would say to the right end user 7 figs, why not.

As you say, investing dot com sold for 2.4M, flying dot com for 1.1M, nursing dot com for 990k, snoring dot com for 502k and sleeping dot com for 502k.

By the way, Write dot com was sold to another investor for 190k

https://www.namepros.com/threads/here-is-my-domaining-story-ask-me-your-questions.1164926/

Maybe you can try to sell it also to this investor... just saying. Maybe he would be also interested on this one.

Best wishes for this one!

Last edited:
•••
I would say to the right end user 7 figs, why not.

As you say, investing dot com sold for 2.4M, flying dot com for 1.1M, nursing dot com for 990k, snoring dot com for 502k and sleeping dot com for 502k.

That’s what I’m shooting for and past sales like 'investing/credit cards/fund/loans/savings' are sales that I'm using as comparisions.

I read an article last week that ‘Gap’ pay $3 million dollars rent per month to have a store on Times Square.

Paying dot com (due to its premium nature) in my opinion would be like having a building in the heart of Wall Street (financial capital of the world), more so as a domain name is accessible to the whole world, so I do have to target big money for this.

Also as I was buying the domain, I was looking through some old PayPal statements, please see attached:-

Untitled.jpg

A company wanting to be the new PayPal branding around Paying dot com, could easy see the above saying "Thanks for paying with Paying dot com" instead.

Thanks to everyone for the appraisals so far, really appreciate it.

Last edited:
•••
I totally agree with you. And I like this quote, to make understand your possible end user about the value of this domain:

xxxxx dot com (due to its premium nature) in my opinion would be like having a building in the heart of Wall Street (financial capital of the world), more so as a domain name is accessible to the whole world.

Last edited:
•••
most similar to is ‘Buying dot com

I agree that Buying.com is a good similar indicator. According to namebio, it sold for $69,200 on namejet in 2015. Investing though is a much bigger category defining word and a more commonly used term than paying. It's more to do with the tense in this case. When I hear paying, I think of a how-to site, something to do with comparing options of how to pay etc.. but could be very useful for a tool that pools various payment providers/choices. When thinking of a payment service itself, I'd expect to see the more commonly used forms "pay" or "payment(s)". In keeping with the buying.com example you mentioned, DomainIQ currently shows the following domain counts of total registered domains :

buying = 21,009 registered domains, namebio reports it sold for $69,200 in 2015.
paying = 3,122 registered domains

Keeping in mind that "buying" sold on a mostly reseller platform, I'd personally value it in my opinion at 20k-75k reseller just to liquidate it, low xxx,xxx retail. Great name!

Last edited:
•••
I agree that Buying.com is a good similar indicator. According to namebio, it sold for $69,200 on namejet in 2015. Investing though is a much bigger category defining word and a more commonly used term than paying. It's more to do with the tense in this case. When I hear paying, I think of a how-to site, something to do with comparing options of how to pay etc.. but could be very useful for a tool that pools various payment providers/choices. When thinking of a payment service itself, I'd expect to see the more commonly used forms "pay" or "payment(s)". In keeping with the buying.com example you mentioned, DomainIQ currently shows the following domain counts of total registered domains :

buying = 21,009 registered domains, namebio reports it sold for $69,200 in 2015.
paying = 3,122 registered domains

Keeping in mind that "buying" sold on a mostly reseller platform, I'd personally value it in my opinion at 20k-75k reseller just to liquidate it, low xxx,xxx retail. Great name!

Thanks for the reply mate, i didn't buy the domain to target paying+keyword companies.

There's a large number of Pay+keyword/Keyword+Pay companies, that may want to rebrand, those would be the companies i would be targeting in any outbounding.

But i do see it more of brand for a start up with a big budget in crypto/loans or online payments.

'Buying' was a great buy at $69,200, I'd value it alongside 'investing/savings/loans' at 7 figures end user.

Thanks again for the appraisal.

Last edited:
•••
I appraise it between High XXX.XXX$/ Low X.XXX.XXX$ for the right end user.

Code:
gambling.com    2,500,000 USD    2011-05-04    Sedo
investing.com    2,450,000 USD    2012-12-19    Private
dating.com    1,750,000 USD    2010-06-16    Moniker
flying.com    1,100,000 USD    2010-04-08    Private
nursing.com    950,000 USD    2019-06-09    GetYourDomain
snoring.com    502,225 USD    2018-07-16    Buckley Media Group
sleeping.com    502,225 USD    2018-07-16    Buckley Media Group
housing.com    500,000 USD    2013-10-09    Private
wrestling.com    500,000 USD    2006-08-15    Private
cooking.com    402,500 USD    2019-04-25    Sedo
greeting.com    350,000 USD    2007-04-03    Moniker
recycling.com    300,000 USD    2006-12-01    Private
emarketing.com    265,000 USD    2017-12-03    GetYourDomain
biking.com    250,000 USD    2010-02-11    Afternic
boating.com    250,000 USD    2010-02-10    Afternic
slimming.com    185,000 USD    2006-08-29    Dotcom Agency
consulting.com    181,000 USD    2005-11-01    Private
mymeeting.com    164,100 USD    2015-02-08    Uniregistry
cleaning.com    100,000 USD    2008-11-04    T.R.A.F.F.I.C.

You can target crypto businesses like coinpayments.net and similar services that offers an API to accept payments via cryptocurrencies.

Take your time for selling it and be patient.

Good luck, you got a nice one there !

Last edited:
•••
I would appraise it between the High XXX,XXX to Low X,XXX,XXX to the right end user.

I agree with TheBuyerz comment: "Take your time selling it and be patient."

You have a nice one there!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back