domain miami.property

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

monotheist

Established Member
Impact
Please appraise. Also please suggest if it is worth renewing and holding it. Renewal price is 110 USD. Once expires it will be reserved by the registry as they have reserved all geo names. .com is available for sale for 350k.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
High XXX / Low X,XXX (agency, other)

To the right buyer. If it was me, I'd be wanting it gone within the next 3 years max (impatient, renewals hurt). The "COM" at $350k (miami property dot com), if that's true, super adventurous price. If anything, a "COM" would be in the XX,XXX range. IMO

Last edited:
•••
Not worth keeping, outbound to some real estate agencies in Miami, or take offers. Honestly, don't see value in this the last geo domain with the same name was sold for $15k in 2008. Now, these are worth a few hundred. Good luck

Last edited:
•••
Not worth keeping, outbound to some real estate agencies in Miami, or take offers. Honestly, don't see value in this the last geo domain with the same name was sold for $15 in 2008. Now, these are worth a few hundred. Good luck
This what people said to XYZ couple of years ago. If there is no demand why would registry reserve almost all of the geo names.

•••
This what people said to XYZ couple of years ago. If there is no demand why would registry reserve almost all of the geo names.
Your best bet is to reach out to agencies in Miami. I agree on the Xyz part, the same goes for your domain. But can you keep the domain for about 2 to 3 years? If yes then good for you.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back