IT.COM

discuss MetaverseGroup.com goes for $75,000: just getting started

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I think Meta rush is not going to stop. Not for the next 5 years at least. With Fb, Baidu, and many other giants are behind creating the metaverse, it looks like this space is only going to get bigger and better.

Just in, MetaverseGroup.com sold for $75,000. Price your meta names right. You never know what will sell at what price.
I think that was a fair price for the name but what's your take?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The seller has much better names and will be near the front of the pack in the coming year with some $xxx,xxx sales.

•••
I think Meta rush is not going to stop. Not for the next 5 years at least. With Fb, Baidu, and many other giants are behind creating the metaverse, it looks like this space is only going to get bigger and better.

Just in, MetaverseGroup.com sold for $75,000. Price your meta names right. You never know what will sell at what price.
I think that was a fair price for the name but what's your take?
Domain was registered back in 2015. So he already had the idea of "metaverse". Hmm interesting.

•••
Domain was registered back in 2015. So he already had the idea of "metaverse". Hmm interesting.
I think it was a general brandable at that point. The seller had no idea either, it seems!

•••
The seller has much better names and will be near the front of the pack in the coming year with some $xxx,xxx sales.
How do you see someone's portfolio through the sale of one of their names?
I would like to stalk some of my favorite domainer's portfolios as well :P

•••
I would like to stalk some of my favorite domainer's portfolios as well :

I could of course be incredibly smart with psychic abilities or perhaps simply seen some of the other names the seller owns that were posted on the forum

Last edited:
•••
I would like to stalk some of my favorite domainer's portfolios as well :P
He has already talked about some of his other domain names

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back