IT.COM

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hi

I wonder what this beige key company that is affiliated with facebook is. The .com is on sale for $890 on sedo..
I guess it's just a shell company they use for acquisitions

•••
•••
Sold Meta/hz in king for $999 via Afternic Bin, hold time just under 3 months (hand reg)

•••
Sold Meta/hz in king for $999 via Afternic Bin, hold time just under 3 months (hand reg)

Nice. Congrats on the sale mate! Meta+LL.coms are valuable assets! I've sold a few 😉

•••
Meta, Metaverse exact match domain names available for sale:

Meta(.)am.in
Metaverse(.)org.bz
Metaverse(.)net.lv
Metaverse(.)co.im
Metaverse(.)net.im
Metaverse(.)org.im
theMetaverse(.)ws
theMetaverse(.)name
theMetaverse(.)im
theMetaverse(.)cfd
Metamarket(.)store
Metamarket(.)site

•••
Just got this email. It's a dotcom that I hand-regged in May this year.

Might reveal the name once the money's in my account.

Good luck, everyone!

Wohooo.jpg

•••
Just got this email. It's a dotcom that I hand-regged in May this year.

Might reveal the name once the money's in my account.

Good luck, everyone!

Show attachment 206221
Can you clue us to what the hidden part relates to or what industry or anything ?

•••
Can you clue us to what the hidden part relates to or what industry or anything ?

It's a common word related to creativity, art, etc.

•••

Last edited:
•••
•••
Metai.Org

domain name available for acquisition (Met+ai , metai)

metai_metaai_aimeta.jpg

•••
MetaListings.com Sold - $2,288
not mine, Source : NameBio

•••
Sold a meta<word>.com on SedoMLS for 1000 USD. I will post the name after I have received the payment in my bank.

•••
Sold a meta<word>.com on SedoMLS for 1000 USD. I will post the name after I have received the payment in my bank.
Bruh wtf everyone is getting meta sales. Congrats. Send me some luck lol..

•••
Got this on Saturday.
But Chinese buyer did not endup paying, so it is back up for sale.
(metaverse in chinese)
F0CA188C-EC75-4F8A-9BE0-D7ED65D8B90C_1_201_a.jpeg

•••
•••
Just bought a meta + word .com domain taken in at least 6 extensions (.com, .org, .net, .co, .io, .xyz)

Can't post the domain yet because even though I have sent payment due to the transfer lock domain is not yet in my registrar account.

Since I don't know a lot about meta domains I'd appreciate if if you could give me a valuation of it... just send me a dm and I'll privately share the domain with you.

Thank you very much!

•••
Just bought a meta + word .com domain taken in at least 6 extensions (.com, .org, .net, .co, .io, .xyz)

Can't post the domain yet because even though I have sent payment due to the transfer lock domain is not yet in my registrar account.

Since I don't know a lot about meta domains I'd appreciate if if you could give me a valuation of it... just send me a dm and I'll privately share the domain with you.

Thank you very much!
you got a good name and a good price, good luck!

•••
Nice. Congrats on the sale mate! Meta+LL.coms are valuable assets! I've sold a few 😉

If you don't mind could you share the price range for these domains please?

•••
•••
•••
Got more inquiries and offers for

MetaverseTravel
MetaverseMarketing
MetaverseGames
MetaverseGroup
MetaverseHealth

Plus look at your names and see if it's growing in other extensions, that's a good sign most of the time (for the .com mainly)

•••
Got more inquiries and offers for

MetaverseTravel
MetaverseMarketing
MetaverseGames
MetaverseGroup
MetaverseHealth

Plus look at your names and see if it's growing in other extensions, that's a good sign most of the time (for the .com mainly)
mind to share the offers range?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back