IT.COM

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
"Meta"- word- hack.

Registered $16 - 12 days ago, sold on Dan.com payment received by them. Will post when complete unless buyer NDA's but the niche is still red hot!
Just under $23,000!

•••
"Meta"- word- hack.

Registered $16 - 12 days ago, sold on Dan.com payment received by them. Will post when complete unless buyer NDA's but the niche is still red hot!
Just under $23,000!

Sry I know your trying to be subtle about it but can you elaborate or phrase it differently

Not sure what you mean with those 3 words plus a hyphen ( can’t tell if your index protecteting or if it’s part of the name …yea not sure….(ext)?

Meta+ ( a word hack ) .com ?? Or …
Kudos and congrats hope it goes through!

Last edited:
•••
Sry I know your trying to be subtle about it but can you elaborate or phrase it differently

Not sure what you mean with those 3 words plus a hyphen ( can’t tell if your index protecteting or if it’s part of the name …yea not sure….(ext)?

Meta+ ( a word hack ) .com ?? Or …
Kudos and congrats hope it goes through!
Subtlety yes! A domain hack beginning with Meta :xf.smile:

As I said Dan have received the funds.

•••
Subtlety yes! A domain hack beginning with Meta :xf.smile:

As I said Dan have received the funds.
Ah I get it now! Nice

And yes I missed read the NDA section and missed they received payment !

Wonderful thanks for sharing!

•••
"Meta"- word- hack.

Just under $23,000!
23k ? Fnck, i gotta raise my prices again...

•••
Of course niche is hot, this is a beginning of a war between giants and everybody want to participate.

•••
metagoggl.es :wacky:

List price: $23,000 USD

•••
If that's the domain, congrats to the seller. It would be nice for me because I own G o g g l e s . c a

1638672286921.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)
MetaverseAPI.com
ImmersiveMetaverse.io

•••
•••
"Meta"- word- hack.

Just under $23,000!
Amazing work

Of course niche is hot, this is a beginning of a war between giants and everybody want to participate.
The Giants have zero respect for my domains.

Shows how much they know...!

(Insert sarcasm here)

Last edited:
•••
Got metaverse/h/a/c/k and its plural in king.
.net is built.

Only low offers on my metaverse domains. Hightes was 11K and 5K. Still waiting for the right amount... but not comming 😅

•••
Hopefully the meta market won't crash like the coin market just did. We don't need that. I already made back the money on my purchases for the domains but I wanna make a hell of a lot more than that.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Got metaverse/h/a/c/k and its plural in king.
.net is built.

Only low offers on my metaverse domains. Hightes was 11K and 5K. Still waiting for the right amount... but not comming 😅

Gonna be like good wine (For the top names)

•••
well that's mildly hot I just had 1k offr on a name I owned like 2015 to 2019..then dropped...then rereged couple months ago after selling vrmeta..com

namely...

meta.,virtual.,reality
..com

countered 18k..godaddy

lets see how she goes

•••
EMERGINGMETAS.COM
EMERGINGVERSES.COM
EMERGINGREALMS.COM

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back