Dan.com
Dynadot

DomainBarracksRob

Top Contributor
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

Haykay2005

Top Contributor
Impact
Just added

MetPay.xyz
MytaPay.com

Mytaverse.com is developed site.
Mytaverse Is a misspell of a single term "metaverse", which is okay . Metapay is not a single term. Stop burning money

Further example is metaversy.com and metavirse.com . Each sold for 5 figures.

Just a single letter variation

I so much love what Mytaverse is doing. Good concept

Last edited:
Impact
1653012998956.png

seodavid08

Established Member
Impact
Mytaverse Is a misspell of a single term "metaverse", which is okay . Metapay is not a single term. Stop burning money

Further example is metaversy.com and metavirse.com . Each sold for 5 figures.

Just a single letter variation

I so much love what Mytaverse is doing. Good concept
Thanks for your feedback... It might be use like brandable..www.metlife.com is a innsurance company. metpay.com.au : already developed site.

NameFu

Professional Design Services
Impact
sold for $16,500
Original tweet was deleted.
Travel/Zoo/Meta?? That has to be the weirdest Meta sale I've seen yet.

For the beginners out there, don't count on this kind of luck for a 3 word domain. The odds are like hitting the lotto. Especially for a whacky one like this....if it was even a legit sale lol...

Elad n

Top Contributor
Impact
Travel/Zoo/Meta?? That has to be the weirdest Meta sale I've seen yet.

For the beginners out there, don't count on this kind of luck for a 3 word domain. The odds are like hitting the lotto. Especially for a whacky one like this....if it was even a legit sale lol...

Sold to travelzoo.com he was lucky they didn't go the tm route.

Don't like sales like these, pure squatting.

Impact
Another odd one...
"A biome is a distinct biogeographical unit consisting of a biological community that has formed in response to a shared regional climate. Biomes may span more than one continent. Biome is a broader term than habitat and can comprise a variety of habitats."

Does that help? :xf.grin:

Top down