Dynadot

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Good day everyone!
These are my registered domains :

MetaKontakt (e) : in dot Com and de.
Kontakt is contact in german (with e for the plural). Kontakte is Russian I think too (like in Vkontakte)

MetaHaptik Metaptic MetaHapt MetaHapticVest : in dot com
Haptic technology related domains that I could find available.

Metakaza : in dot com
Short memorable and brandable name, another way for writing casa (house) could be used by a metaverse real-estate or interior decor service (kaza. com are doing interior design).

Metaktiv in dot com
Meta + activ

Metaquest : in dot studio stream

Could be used for an app to stream or create metaverse streams.

WTFisMetaverse in dot com
A funny one could be used for an infomercial website to sell stuff related to the Metaverse.

Any feedback is welcome :)

Have a nice day!

•••
Just registered:

xenoMetaverse.com

MetaverseLandPlot.com

MetaverseLandParcel.com

All Rights Reserved. ©

There are still some half decent names left out there if you all look hard enough. :)

IMO

•••
Just registered:

xenoMetaverse.com

MetaverseLandPlot.com

MetaverseLandParcel.com

All Rights Reserved. ©

There are still some half decent names left out there if you all look hard enough. :)

IMO
Hey there!
I had two of them in my list hahahahhaha didn't bought em (i limited my self to a specific amount of money)
XenoMetaverse , wanted to register XenoVerse but it was registered years ago, so i put XenoMetaverse in the excel file :)
MetaverseLandPlot too, there is another vartiation that still available if you are interested!

•••
•••
Just registered:

xenoMetaverse.com

MetaverseLandPlot.com

MetaverseLandParcel.com

All Rights Reserved. ©

IMO
I have MetaParcels.com

•••
Screenshot_20211201_224023_com.google.android.gm.jpg

•••
no it's not rolling off the tongue nicely.
Lol it's the same number of syllables as AVATAR. As a combination of two words, virtual + avatar, it's probably the best made up brandable in that niche right now..

It's definitely a lot more pronounceable than VRvatar & can be easily understood as being about virtual avatars. VIRVATAR rolls off the tongue as nicely as AVATAR..

Stop hating lol..

•••
•••
All in dot com.

Meta + Insightful
Nimble + Meta
Environmental + Meta
Environmental + Metaverse

Which one do you think is more valuable between the 2 last ones? Long version, or the short version with Meta only?

Evaluating offers via PM

•••
•••
Metaquest : in dot studio stream

Could be used for an app to stream or create metaverse streams.
IMO, FB don't seem likely to replace the domain from Oculus to metaquest.
The Oculus domain is still active, and maybe it will later be moved to a subdomain of meta.com.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
i was cleaning up one of my watch lists and came across 6 .coms i don't want, if anybody wants to hand register them...
metamegahits
metareservoir
metafirstrate
metaovertime
metawiretransfer
metaprepayment

•••
Sold Discover/Meta (.com)
Price - $1788
Venue - Afternic fast transfer
Cost - hand reg.
Hold time - Around 2 months

Finally got my share of slice in Meta names. For sometime, priced it at $888 but felt it deserve more, so raised to $1788.

•••
GoldMeta.com - sold
(Not mine : $24,999)

Last edited:
•••
Plural form of meta is metas...
Still own Metasverse.com many extension are taken...any potential with this domain ? Thx

•••
•••
•••
•••
Plural form of meta is metas...
Still own Metasverse.com many extension are taken...any potential with this domain ? Thx
Hi , I have metas.blog

•••
•••
•••
One of these has got to sell... :wacky:

METATALENTDEVELOPMENT.COM
METATALENTSTAFFING.COM
METATALENTHIRING.COM
METATALENTSOLUTIONS.COM
METATALENTPARTNERS.COM
METATALENTNETWORK.COM
METATALENTRECRUITING.COM
METATALENTRECRUITERS.COM

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back