Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

hotels.

Established Member
Impact
Hi Team,

What do you think about this domain.

How much should I start selling it for? I thought it was a catchy combination.

Meta with the new virtual reality is all over nowadays.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Even without the hyphen, the words doesn't make sense together. I see no value here.

•••
To me it kinda feels like referring to a virtual-city.

•••
•••
The hyphen kills it. Little value IMO

•••
The hyphen kills it. Little value IMO

•••
@hotels

We hope all is well. Meta-York is a pretty decent domain. It’ll likely require a niche buyer. That’s not a deal-killer though. We’d simply advise building a narrative around it should you have the time and desire. It does have decent prospects despite what others believe.

Based on our “creative interpretation” of the domain, it makes us think a Metaverse-style New York. Such a name could be leveraged for an entertainment franchise of some type. Something along the lines of gaming. Think “MetaYork - City of Elites”.

See the attachment. Hopefully this helps.

Chris
WNC HOLDINGS

Attachments

• 2BB6BF4D-87E5-48BD-8C66-E7054665F494.jpeg
    2BB6BF4D-87E5-48BD-8C66-E7054665F494.jpeg
    521.7 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
•••
@hotels

We hope all is well. Meta-York is a pretty decent domain. It’ll likely require a niche buyer. That’s not a deal-killer though. We’d simply advise building a narrative around it should your have the time and desire. It does have decent prospects despite what others believe.

Based on our “creative interpretation” of the domain, it makes us think a Metaverse-style New York. Such a name could be leveraged for an entertainment franchise of some type. Something along the lines of a gaming. Think “MetaYork - City of Elites”.

See the attachment. Hopefully this helps.

Chris
WNC HOLDINGS

That is exactly what I am talkin about.

You are visionary and you have the brains to see the true value of it.

I will keep it for 5 years minimum and I will let you know what are the offers which I am getting for it. Thanks for the advice “MetaYork - City of Elites”. Truly valuable. Meta (new virtual universe) and York (elite city).

•••
That is exactly what I am talkin about.

You are visionary and you have the brains to see the true value of it.

I will keep it for 5 years minimum and I will let you know what are the offers which I am getting for it. Thanks for the advice “MetaYork - City of Elites”. Truly valuable. Meta (new virtual universe) and York (elite city).

No problem. We see it! Sometimes it takes others with vision to confirm what we already know. You registered it with the belief it has both a “ring and read”. It does. Some of the perspectives you’ll read in this forum are the result of being buried in metrics and idolizing top-sale domains. Needless to say, we realize there’s a crowd of investors who’d prefer to “add value” vs. “assign value”.

Again, Meta-York.com is a decent domain. It has a favorable length, incorporates a trending term with “meta” and “York” would make most think “NYC” by default. The dash functions as a link/bridge between two places. This makes it a domain that’s great for a hybrid concept or theme. Use of “dashes” could very well be a metaverse domain trend in the near future.

Check out metaverse-standards.org. They “chose” this domain to represent an initiative that involves some of the most prominent companies in the metaverse space. That says a lot. Don’t allow certain feedback to discourage you though. We’ll be on the lookout for what you do with meta-york.com. Give yourself the permission to create an awesome backstory.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back