Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain messageboard.name

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Julio

Top Member
Impact
1,014
What message board name do you have? :)

What do you guys think?

I was going to build forums for both of my sites but then I started thinking about getting 2 vb licenses and the trouble of building both forums. :( I started looking around and found messageboard.name I was looking for something super generic. I was thinking that I might use it for other sites as well.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Reg fee - very low $xx. Sorry, .name domains are usually worthless. (Not to mention it doesn't fit 'message board' well...)
 
0
•••
Reg fee, have to agree with slider.
 
0
•••
why use vb when phpbb is free?
 
0
•••
slipxaway said:
why use vb when phpbb is free?

VB is 100x better...

Anyway, great keywords, but very poor extension. Low $XX.
 
0
•••
Thanks GUYS!!!

Off to finish the board and tap into the "Message Board" traffic :D
 
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back