NameSilo

domain Please Appraise civicnow.com, gaythreads.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

f2k83

Established Member
Impact
5
Both newly registered and for civicnow.com, I honestly not sure what I was going to do with it. Civic participatory groups, civic services for people or government... IDK. I was hoping to find out what the value would be if developed into something and what it would be as is?

gaythreads.com has a simple forum board up and I haven't really done much beyond theming the phorum.org board. I haven't really put my axe to the grind on this one yet either. I was thinking "threads" like forums and thoughts when I registered it, but clothing comes to mind too lol.

Thanks!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
friendly bump
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back