Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mahatav kumar

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

Please provide any idea about value of this domain.If its a good idea to invest in domain like this

I know little about CPC etc but while searching on web i found average cpc for keyword like Mesothelioma is above $100 and this keyword relate to health related topic.

I think this keyword can be good fit to start a health related blog etc. Please suggest.

Thanks
Mkumar

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Do you know what mesothelioma is? This is like putting icecream on pizza. Good luck.

•••
Even with the keyword, if the extension is not good, the name is no good.
With 2 sales in .fitness so far, there is no value in this name because there is no demand for this extension.

•••
Hello,

Please provide any idea about value of this domain.If its a good idea to invest in domain like this

I know little about CPC etc but while searching on web i found average cpc for keyword like Mesothelioma is above $100 and this keyword relate to health related topic.

I think this keyword can be good fit to start a health related blog etc. Please suggest.

Thanks
Mkumar
"Mesothelioma is a type of cancer that develops in the lining that covers the outer surface of some of the body's organs. It's usually linked to asbestos exposure.

Do thorough research before buying any names in future

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back