IT.COM

domain MentholVapes.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
MentholJuice.com

MentholVapes.com

Just heard on the news that All flavored vapes are now illegal and banned except for Menthol and Plain. In light of that, what BIN prices should i put on these ?
I Will be using an average of all price responses I get here so please give your best estimate.... Thanks !!!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have been out of the game for a while so take what I say as a pinch of salt but I really do like it. Here in the UK it is the other way around, menthol cigarettes are being banned however I am going to have to lowball this due to not knowing how much money you can get off the associated products? What are they, a dollar each or so in USA?

Still, very solid potential so I would say mid XXXX at least I would be happy with.

(I was talking about the Vapes one, what are the search stats on it as a curiosity?)

Last edited:
•••
Thanks !
as to the juice one, i just found that mintjuice.com sold for $3,500, and now mint is banned....

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back