Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Member.WS

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

VIP Member
Impact
112
I bought member.ws from TDNAM.


I am wondering as to what amount I can get out of this name without development.
"Member" has over 200,000 (OVT) monthly searches

983,000,000 search result for the term "member" in google


Although .ws is a weak extension, and you can only stay in your registrar, here are some of the names sold listed on namebio.com

xcite.ws $3,605 2006-12-01 TDNAM
ricette.ws $2,235 2007-04-26 TDNAM
SERIAL.ws $2,000 2005-01-20 Afternic
VOIP.ws $2,000 2006-03-21 Sedo
Blogs.ws $1,600 2006-05-30 Sedo
sexo.ws $1,463 2007-06-06 Sedo
sexshop.ws $1,330 2007-01-17 Sedo
Traveling.ws $900 2004-09-17 Afternic
webmonkey.ws $810 2006-12-22 TDNAM
suche.ws $798 2007-03-27 Sedo
amateur.ws $516 2007-01-05 Sedo
beds.ws $512 2007-01-30 Sedo
gays.ws $504 2007-06-27 Sedo
fashion.ws $412 2007-01-25 Sedo
panda.ws $400 2007-06-21 Sedo
support.ws $375 2007-07-19 Sedo
lesbianbordello.ws $356 2007-03-29 TDNAM
Bodybuilding.ws $340 2003-12-08 AfterNic
voyage.ws $333 2007-01-22 Sedo
Afternic.ws $300 2007-01-04 Afternic
AQUARIUMS.ws $300 2007-07-24 AfterNic
hemorrhoidstreatment.ws $286 2007-01-18 TDNAM
smarts.ws $250 2007-01-21 Sedo
nuclear.ws $250 2007-01-25 Sedo
adultmovies.ws $250 2007-03-06 Sedo
PLASMA.ws $200 2004-10-18 Afternic
terror.ws $200 2007-02-18 Sedo
bambou.ws $200 2007-06-19 Sedo
CreditRepair.ws $175 2004-09-15 Afternic
webposition.ws $150 2005-06-30 Afternic
singledating.ws $150 2007-01-05 Sedo
aliens.ws $150 2007-01-05 Sedo
pagerank.ws $106 2007-06-20 Sedo
motorinsurance.ws $81 2007-06-19 Sedo
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Yes, I know that .ws is a little weak extension, but I think you can get $50.00+ from that domain name.
 
1
•••
Thank you for your input AV.
+Rep.

Anybody else?
 
0
•••
developing the .ws extension isn't that bad, we are getting a lot of traffic to city.ws (short and brandable) probably expensive to advertise offline but you can still have a massive website with without offline ads.
 
1
•••
Thank you for your input realestatepro. +Rep

I'm happy for you that city.ws is doing well :)

At the moment, I have no developmental plans or ideas for member.ws.

Maybe I can develop it into a social networking website. However, it would be too costly, and I would have to delay its development as I've diverted most of my funds to other projects.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Any more feedback? :cy:
Thank you.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back