domain mematic.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch

mematic

New Member
Impact
0
Hi,

I have owned this domain name for years and never actively developed it. I bought the name when I first learned about the idea of memes as viral carriers of cultural information in the late nineties and had a bunch of ideas for the site that never materialized.
I recently recieved an offer on the name and I am wandering if I am not selling myself short.
How would you experts value this domain?

Thanks in advance!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Definitely a brandable name. I believe it qualifies for a $2,000 type of price of the right buyer.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back