Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Meet me Greet me

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

sammyzee

Established Member
Impact
14
So how about that? I had been on Namepros for over three years or more. I never thought to introduce myself till l saw this Meet-greeter tool.

I am responsible for some of the industry's wack domain registrations--yep that was most likely me.
I got better. Now l am working on striking a balance at quick flipping domains for running cost and my tendency to capture the future as in Metametametametameta .com. Gerrit?

So Hi Mates, it is nice sharing this space with you'all :xf.smile: Cheers to 2022. Buy my domains though...:xf.confused:
 
4
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hello and welcome to nps! I too lurked for years before joining.
 
6
•••
1
•••
1642781964052.png
 
6
•••
5
•••
7_Welcome_Emails_Facebook-1200x628@2x-20-min.jpg
 
1
•••
0
•••
0
•••
Halloa.
 
4
•••
Welcome!
 
4
•••
Welcome sammy
 
0
•••
0
•••

cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg
 
2
•••
Welcome!
 
1
•••
Hi from webmastermeet.com
 
0
•••
That's great. Welcome here. 👍
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back