NameSilo

domain MediaBleed.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

RBCDNs

Domain Name OozeEstablished Member
Impact
360
Please appraise and share your thoughts on my brandable domain name: Media Bleed .com
As always, thanks for your time!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
LOL, I think Trump would LOVE it and it does seem quite brandable.
 
2
•••
2
•••
Trump might like bleedmedia better!
 
Last edited:
2
•••
Ha! Indeed!! Seriously I DO love it. Makes me think it would intrigue others into at least clicking on the site to see what the heck it contains. Great traffic possibility!
 
1
•••
That's quite the name!
 
1
•••
I can't see a clear purpose, or why an end user would want it. Bleed is a negative term, often associated with blood, or leaks or loss of something. Which doesn't make for good branding.
 
3
•••
I can't see a clear purpose, or why an end user would want it. Bleed is a negative term, often associated with blood, or leaks or loss of something. Which doesn't make for good branding.

I appreciate your input @Kate ! Bleed does sort of have a negative connotation to it in general, but in this case, the two terms together simply imply that MediaBleed Studios leak tons of media! :xf.smile:
 
0
•••
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back