domain MediaBleed.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

RBCDNs

Domain Name OozeEstablished Member
Impact
Please appraise and share your thoughts on my brandable domain name: Media Bleed .com
As always, thanks for your time!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
LOL, I think Trump would LOVE it and it does seem quite brandable.

•••
•••
Trump might like bleedmedia better!

Last edited:
•••
Ha! Indeed!! Seriously I DO love it. Makes me think it would intrigue others into at least clicking on the site to see what the heck it contains. Great traffic possibility!

•••
•••
I can't see a clear purpose, or why an end user would want it. Bleed is a negative term, often associated with blood, or leaks or loss of something. Which doesn't make for good branding.

•••
I can't see a clear purpose, or why an end user would want it. Bleed is a negative term, often associated with blood, or leaks or loss of something. Which doesn't make for good branding.

I appreciate your input @Kate ! Bleed does sort of have a negative connotation to it in general, but in this case, the two terms together simply imply that MediaBleed Studios leak tons of media! :xf.smile:

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back