Registrar: GODADDY
EXP: 04, 2017

Avg Search Results (keyword): 86,300
Avg Search Results (sld): 86,300
Google Page Rank: 4

Starting Bid: $ 1
Bid Increments: $ 1 or more.
BIN: $ 30 => $ 20

Auction Ends: 120 hours after the last bid or Buy It Now.
Payment: PayPal

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
@omnia - $1. Thanks!
Wait for new buyers and offers! :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
BIN = $ 20
There remain a few more hours until the end of the auction. Domain is excellent! Do not miss! Buy Now price is only $ 20. Thanks to all bidari! The highest bid so far is $ 6. Good luck to all!

•••
•••
@ Valentin Marinov It has come to our attention that some of your claims may not be valid.
Please provide screenshot proof of Avg Search Results (keyword), Avg Search Results (sld), and Google Page Rank within 24 hours.

Thank you.

•••
Hello, Amanda!
I am not a liar! Check here!
Good luck!

"
MealBo.com
Appraisal Value: $240.00 "

"
Domain Details
Domain categoryFood

SLD:MealBo

Keywords:mealbo

Language:english - 51.00%

TLDs Taken:.COM

Avg Search Results (keyword):86,300

Avg Search Results (sld):86,300

Avg Ad Count (keyword):0

Avg Ad Count (sld):0

Alexa Rank:0

Google Page Rank:4

Average Monthly Searches:19

Average Cost Per Click:$0.00 USD

Average Ad Competition:Low "

•••
Thank you for your cooperation in this matter and for providing a source to your claims.

Good Luck and happy bidding everyone!

•••
@Amanda @robepik Epiks data (drawn from estibot) in this case is inaccurate, plain and simple. Search results also appears much higher than reality. But no one can argue... PR4 is a fantasy. PR doesnt exist.
There is no such thing as google page rank any more. ALL sites are now publically PR 0 (zero). Google killed page rank in early 2016

Last edited:
•••
Hello colleagues!
Anyone can say whatever they want, but I use reputable sites for evaluation. And Estibot will show the same data ... This is the last PR before Google to replace algorithms.

Please everyone, make not tender my discussion !!! All posts here unless an offer spam!

Whoever wants to argue and write to me, please PM. Thanks!

•••
This is the last PR before Google to replace algorithms.
So u just admitted that you knowingly advertised a year old Page rank statistic that no longer exists, in order to sell a name now, Very bad. Very misleading. Im glad I got outbid now that I read this.

Last edited:
•••
Thread closed / All bids void / Source and accuracy of stats is questionable and may potentially be misleading bidders.

Thank you for understanding.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back