Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain .Me Appraisals Please!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rokboy

Established Member
Impact
0
I need appraisal for a few domain names that I've acquired, its a bit tricky becasue firstly they are .me domains, but here's he list, please review seperately:

eProperty.Me
ECreditCards.Me
Employers.Me
CreditFinance.Me
funders.Me


the Appraisal would be great. thanx

______________________________
www.Rokboy.co.za
www.Allbusiness.co.za
www.Funding.co.za
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
wow you are about to get slammed. You may want to just run now...

There is a restriction on appraising dot me .... (It is a sticky on top)

I like some of them. but there are still some good ones left. advice I have heard is to stay with verbs.

There is also a look what .me I got thread around here.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
no .me appraising at the moment
 
0
•••
Rokboy said:
I need appraisal for a few domain names that I've acquired, its a bit tricky becasue firstly they are .me domains, but here's he list, please review seperately: eProperty.Me, ECreditCards.Me, Employers.Me, CreditFinance.Me, unders.Me. the Appraisal would be great. thanx

Employers.Me, CreditFinance.Me and funders.Me are good ones. Too early for appraisal, I'm afraid.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back