NameSilo

domain Me again...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

HelenM

Established Member
Impact
0
Just been reading the thread on selling to end-users which provided lots of inspiration. I bought two domain names the other day that I'm fairly confident I can market to end-users. The two domains are

EuropeanRecruitment.com
FinanceRecruitment.net


I have a recruitment background so these are quite topical for me! Finance recruitment is huge, I worked in this industry and it's big bucks all the way. Cash rich companies. European recruitment I'm not so sure about. Although the terms themselves aren't searched on a huge amount, they explain the industry to a tee, therefore should still hold value to them.

What kind of value would you put on these domains? I'm thinking of inviting them to auction (ebay unless anyone knows of another avenue to use) and see what happens.

Thanks so much for your input.
Helen
:red:
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Just a cheeky little bumpety bump..... :) Any comments anyone? Good or bad!
 
0
•••
Too long in my opinion. Low to mid xx.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back