Established mcraftguide. online | +1200 Organic Keywords

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisa Long

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
The site is a blog offering minecraft tutorials. Due to lack of time to develop the concept, I am selling this great site. It ranks for over 1200 keywords with over 120 in the top 10 and gets 5k to 6k visitors a month of tier one USA traffic from google search rankings. The site has a good clean link profile and will make from $50 to $200 a month from affiliate ads and display ads on the site.

Domain: mcraftguide.online
Domain Registrar:Namecheap
Domain Expiry: June 2022
Traffic: 4k to 6k a month
Price U$ 300
Payment Options: Crypto

Analytic Data: imgur.com/a/7QYkyZJ

I will transfer the domain to your Namecheap account and send you the entire database and site files.

I will be attentive to your offers.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,

Welcome to NamePros.

Please edit your Original Post within 24-48 hours to include this additional information as required by NamePros Rules.

Link: Embed link in name for less clutter
Revenue:
Try to include at least 3 months of data. Inserting a screenshot is required.
Traffic: Try to include at least 3 months of data. Inserting a screenshot is required.

Thank you.

Note: We can delete this message after you update your post.

•••
•••
Please be careful with this guy. He doesn't want to use an escrow even if I am willing to cover the 100% of escrow fees. He wants me to send the 50% of payment first. And then he will send me the website files. Lol 😂😂😂

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back