Domain Empire

domains May Chen of Epik notes Second 7 Figure Sale of 2022

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
great another millons sold and no name to give

can u say useless

•••
Maybe @Rob Monster or @MayC18 might be able to share some details? - Still, good news that these are happening it's not always the broker's or seller's fault when names aren't shared...

•••
Congrats to May Chen and Epik, like others i would like to know the domain if possible.

•••
I think it was Metax .com based on a LinkedIn post.

•••
She tweeted earlier (end Dec/early Jan) and said she brokered token/.xyz & chain/.xyz. Then chain/.xyz was sold on 4 Jan and she closed a 7-figure sale with C***.app (no names disclosed) on the 2nd Jan. What a Great start for her /Epik!!

Last edited:
•••
Maybe @Rob Monster or @MayC18 might be able to share some details? - Still, good news that these are happening it's not always the broker's or seller's fault when names aren't shared...
Thank you Robbie. Unfortunately, there is NDA in place. No further info can be provided. Wish everyone a great 2022!

•••
She tweeted earlier (end Dec/early Jan) and said she brokered token/.xyz & chain/.xyz. Then chain/.xyz was sold on 4 Jan and she closed a 7-figure sale with C***.app (no names disclosed) on the 2nd Jan. What a Great start for her /Epik!!
it was C***app.com not .app domain lol Thank you :)

•••
•••
Another Epik paid sponsored post?
You inserted Epik link along with your Affiliate ID.
Is it allowed in this section?

Last edited:
•••
Another Epik paid sponsored post?
Ha, actually I didn't know this post exist until now. But you can say whatever you want.

•••
Congratulations @MayC18 ! I hope some of your sales energy rubs off on me!

•••
Congratulations @MayC18 ! I hope some of your sales energy rubs off on me!
Thank you!! Would love to help, if you have account in Epik, I can assign myself as your broker. Feel free to DM me.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back