NameSilo

information Matt Cutts (Google) loves .ninja

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RU

I'm out of domaining. ~RusselAccount Closed (Requested)
Impact
Matt Cutts is an American software engineer. He is the former head of the web spam team at Google, and is currently on leave in his role of working with the search quality team on search engine optimization issues

upload_2016-9-25_10-53-46.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
new account will work! oops, I see you found that in your email.

•••
@RU - just sign up for a new account - I just did as an experiment and the sale prices were there, whereas my old 2006 account the promo was NOT

•••
•••
@RU - just sign up for a new account - I just did as an experiment and the sale prices were there, whereas my old 2006 account the promo was NOT
Just use a different email address.

•••
Wasn't this for an Apirl Fools project in 2015?

Per @RU 's other NP post https://www.namepros.com/threads/matt-cutts-announces-seo-ninja.853625/

upload_2016-11-27_18-59-48.png

Does google really love .ninja? Searching Seo Ninja on Google, won't reveal Seo.Ninja. It will reveal MattCutts.com and furter down the list you can find such seo.ninja domains such as UtahSeo.Ninja and SilentSeo.Ninja.

Lastly, if you're regging .XYZ, Uniregistry is selling them for $0.25 until November 30th.

•••
Wasn't this for an Apirl Fools project in 2015?

Per @RU 's other NP post https://www.namepros.com/threads/matt-cutts-announces-seo-ninja.853625/

Show attachment 44116

Does google really love .ninja? Searching Seo Ninja on Google, won't reveal Seo.Ninja. It will reveal MattCutts.com and furter down the list you can find such seo.ninja domains such as UtahSeo.Ninja and SilentSeo.Ninja.

Lastly, if you're regging .XYZ, Uniregistry is selling them for $0.25 until November 30th.
What did you think of my only .ninja?
I just grabbed my first .ninja. I think I got lucky. Taken in all extensions except a few at super premium prices. Both "xyz" and "ninja" are very expensive it seems. I hand regged it today on Black Friday Special.

Show attachment 44096

•••
What did you think of my only .ninja?

I'm NO expert here, but I reckon it might have some unwelcomed search competition with .XYZ domains, unless that's what you envision for the site. That, or very few .ninja domains are developed with xyz content.

Case, and point, a search for XYZ Ninja, returns 0 .ninja domains in the first 100 search results. Several .xyz domains resolve though.

•••
I just grabbed my first .ninja. I think I got lucky. Taken in all extensions except a few at super premium prices. Both "xyz" and "ninja" are very expensive it seems. I hand regged it today on Black Friday Special.

Show attachment 44096
The logo looks really cute:kiss:

•••
upload_2016-11-27_16-24-57.png

btw check out the whois info.

•••
Last edited:
•••
btw check out the whois info.

What's your game here? You wrote about this in 2015, and again now.... Seems like promotion.

•••
screencapture-google-webhp-1480293413924.png

I did...these are the results.

•••
I did...these are the results.

yeah - and you don't see Seo.Ninja.

My Google is set to 100 results per page. I CTRL + F SEO.Ninja, and only found the two Seo.Ninja domains mentioned above. Not Matt Cutt's Seo.Ninja domain.

•••
That page was obviously made for backlinks. I would hope that it wouldn't rank for seo ninja at all.

•••
If you take a term like "font face" you get 17 million results. fontface.ninja is on page 2.

•••
You could also try more appropriately "Payment Ninja". payment.ninja is number one. I'm not some big fan of .ninja. I only have one. But it seems like the .ninja sites are ranking based on seo of course.

•••
invoice.ninja actually ranks higher than invoiceninja.org and ninjainvoice.com. Just search "invoice ninja".

•••
invoice.ninja actually ranks higher than invoiceninja.org and ninjainvoice.com. Just search "invoice ninja".

haha - this is the last time I'm going to post in this thread as it's getting ridiculous.

Invoice.Ninja doesn't rank over InvoiceNinja.org for me. It's not ranked in the first 100 results for me.

However, InvoiceNinja.com does as it's the #1 result AND Invoice.Ninja redirects to InvoiceNinja.com. InvoiceNinja.com doesn't redirect to Invoice.Ninja.

Furthermore, I'd hope InvoiceNinja.com ranked over InvoiceNinja.org given rankings are supposed to be based off quality content.

ie

upload_2016-11-27_20-1-40.png

VS

upload_2016-11-27_20-2-29.png

•••
XYZ left on the dot is not the same as XYZ on the right of .dot. Just my openion. You can not brand XYZ extension.

Last edited:
•••
OK - last comment for you .ninja lovers.

Currently, there are 95 .ninja domains in Alexa top 1 Million.

The highest being: Leech.Ninja

upload_2016-11-27_20-7-43.png

upload_2016-11-27_20-8-17.png

In this case, LeechNinja.com redirects to Leech.Ninja

•••
•••
I think you will get some offer soon from Chinese names investors:cautious:

There's a stereotyping joke in here if you look past the CHIPS craze.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back