NameSilo

Matt Cutts announces SEO.ninja

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

RU

I'm out of domaining. ~RusselAccount Closed (Requested)
Impact
Hi,

Great news for .ninja domains :)
My next project: AutoSEO
Posted March 31, 2015 in Google/SEO
I’ve been working really hard with some friends on a project to handle SEO automatically. Now we’re ready to take the wraps off it over at seo.ninja.

One of the ideas that helped the World Wide Web succeed was that it separated presentation and content. You could write your text and decouple it from the problem of how the text looked. AutoSEO takes that to the next stage with search engines, so you don’t have to think about things like redirects.

How much would you pay to never have to worry about keyword density, H1 headers, or meta descriptions again? How about.. free? That’s right, AutoSEO is free for individual, students, self-hosted installs, and companies with fewer than 100 employees. AutoSEO is also built from the ground up to handle mobile browsers.

We’re starting with a limited set of invites to kick the tires on the system before opening things up for wider usage. Read more about the project over at seo.ninja!

Source: mattcutts.com/blog/my-next-project-autoseo/
Credit: Domaininvesting.com

Cheers.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Google do enjoy their April Fools' Day jokes.

•••
•••
•••
April Fools joke, Lol. It seams like everyone is doing one this year.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back